Friday, August 12, 2016

I'm Back

It's been a long time. I've been busy with life. I've had a lot of things to write about and a lot of topics to address but I haven't had the time lately. It looks like that will change soon.

I used to have a fairly regular readership. As I dropped out, so did they. I don't feel the need to build a readership, I just want to get my ideas out there so that at some point in the future I can look back, or someone else can look back, and see what was going on with my life at this stage.  It's safe to assume more of my posts are going to be opinionated and "controversial" as I speak my mind. There may be a little reflection on the journey my life has taken and why I am the way I am today, but most of the first 2 years of this blog has already got that covered.

Topics for future discussion may include:

-Predictions for the Future
-Trump vs Clinton
-Olympics (and why they are stupid)
-Men and Women
-Relationships
-Social Media
-News Media
-People who annoy me
-Self Improvement
-Negative People
-Truth
-Faith/Religion
-Basic Economics (The study of incentives)
-Politics
-Pokemon Go

That last one was to draw more traffic, but I will have a post on Pokemon Go eventually.

No comments: