Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!

Well, this is my first published post of the New Year. Not a lot to say. Usually I like to recap the year that was, but not this one. I did some stuff. The end.

What does 2013 hold for me? Well, there are a lot of possibilities. I may cruise around the Caribbean or travel around Europe for a bit. Or just snow board the last half of Winter. I haven't decided. I'm 80% sure I'll be doing the Canadian Ironman  this Fall. I'm swimming regularly now. I'm getting a better position at work with a better schedule which means I can be more involved with youth work than I have been the last few months. I may buy a new home. I may not. I may become a vegetarian. Actually, I'm pretty sure I won't. I may get my motorbike licence, and a motorbike. Yada, yada, yada. Rising up.

I'm definitely going to be remodelling a house I own. I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to doing most of the work with my own two hands. I'm looking forward to the creative aspects of redesigning the floor plans, choosing colours, flooring, trim, etc. Although I'm referring to an actual house I think it could be a  foreshadowing of my life this year too.

Bring on the sledge hammer, both physical and metaphorical.



No comments: